In its strategy of recognition and consolidation in the markets, in 2018 Bruma Singular invested in certifications, both for products and for the company. Currently, it has products certified with OEKO-TEX® | STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® and Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), being ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems.
Bruma Singular pursues an integrated Quality & Sustainability Policy focused on stakeholders, their needs and expectations, guiding the company in continuous improvement, based on the following pillars:
- High quality products and services that meet the needs and expectations of customers;
- Innovative and differentiated products;
- Solid commitments to our partners throughout the value chain;
- Technological processes adapted to market requirements;
- Effective communication;
- Employee involvement and responsibility;
- Compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements;
- Continuous improvement of the Management System, in an integrated perspective of satisfaction of the different stakeholders.
- Use of natural resources in a rational way;
- Waste sorting throughout the realization cycle;
- Bet on more sustainable technologies;
- Good sustainability practices throughout the organization, minimizing environmental impacts;
- Compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements in the environmental area;
- Partnerships with stakeholders that enhance sustainable development.
- Compliance with the principles of the International Labor Organization, including the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the principles of the United Nations;
- Ensure an adequate work environment, with safety, health and well-being conditions for all employees.